Since February’s launch, we’ve been extremely busy. The response from buyers, local residents and businesspeople has been extremely positive. Everyone is excited about the future and the long-awaited new life it will bring to Port Adelaide.
Homes in Fletcher’s Slip’s first releases are 90% sold out and future residents are looking forward to their new life on the water in an architecturally designed home within a master-planned neighbourhood. Nestled between vibrant Semaphore Road and historic Port Adelaide, residents will have the best of both worlds.
Following a successful launch, we’ve now commenced work onsite with the removal of Shed 26 which will be completed within the next few weeks. This will be closely followed by initial site works ahead of construction starting on the first town homes.
We are also sailing ahead with plans to develop:
- A landscaped, uninterrupted public promenade, park and plaza to open-up the waterfront and ensure greater access and enjoyment for the entire community;
- More than 32,000 square metres of parks, gardens, walking and cycling trails and landscaped verges.
- Direct access to Glanville Train Station for pedestrians, bicycles and disabled access;
- Retention, restoration and reuse of existing heritage listed buildings;
- Restoration of the existing boat slip at the north western corner of the wharf to provide access to the water for kayaks and hand powered water craft.
We will provide further updates on these amenities and the development of Fletcher’s Slip as plans progress.
In the meantime, talk with our friendly team to discuss any questions you may have. Our Sales Centre is open 7 days and is located at the corner of Jenkins Street and Semaphore Road.back to News.