As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, Cedar Woods is closely monitoring the situation and taking advice from Federal and State Governments. The following actions have been implemented:
- Sanitising sales centre after each visitor leaves and at the end of the day.
- Adopted social distancing practices.
- Screening visitors prior to entering the sales centre.
As part of our screening process, and consistent with Federal Government guidelines, we request that you do not enter our sales centre if you:
- Have travelled interstate or overseas in the last 14 days.
- You’re displaying flu-like or virus symptoms.
- Have been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
We also remain contactable by e-mail and phone and are equipped to handle electronic contracts of sale at most projects.
Blathin Quinn – Sales Consultant
back to News.